CREAMY CHICKEN BREAST CASSEROLE
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 - 10-3/4 ounces cans cream soup (mushroom, celery, chicken, etc.)
- 1 - 8 ounces sour cream
- Crushed croutons, crushed stuffing mix, crushed crackers
- Add vegetables, fresh OR frozen - i.e., asparagus, broccoli, corn, peas, etc....
- Add sauteed onion, celery, and/or garlic.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Stir together chicken, soups, and sour cream. Pour into 13 by 9 casserole.
Top with crushed croutons. Bake 1 hour.
No Reviews at this time.