- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 - 10-3/4 ounces cans cream soup (mushroom, celery, chicken, etc.)
- 1 - 8 ounces sour cream
- Crushed croutons, crushed stuffing mix, crushed crackers
- Add vegetables, fresh OR frozen - i.e., asparagus, broccoli, corn, peas, etc....
- Add sauteed onion, celery, and/or garlic.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together chicken, soups, and sour cream. Pour into 13 by 9 casserole.
- Top with crushed croutons. Bake 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More