- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 - 10-3/4 ounces cans cream soup (mushroom, celery, chicken, etc.)
- 1 - 8 ounces sour cream
- Crushed croutons, crushed stuffing mix, crushed crackers
- Add vegetables, fresh OR frozen - i.e., asparagus, broccoli, corn, peas, etc....
- Add sauteed onion, celery, and/or garlic.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together chicken, soups, and sour cream. Pour into 13 by 9 casserole.
- Top with crushed croutons. Bake 1 hour.
Jean’s Recipe File
Jesuit Tampa - Between Practice and Homework
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More