- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 to 6 chicken breasts, cooked
- 2 - 10-3/4 ounces cans cream soup (mushroom, celery, chicken, etc.)
- 1 - 8 ounces sour cream
- Crushed croutons, crushed stuffing mix, crushed crackers
- Add vegetables, fresh OR frozen - i.e., asparagus, broccoli, corn, peas, etc....
- Add sauteed onion, celery, and/or garlic.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Stir together chicken, soups, and sour cream. Pour into 13 by 9 casserole.
- Top with crushed croutons. Bake 1 hour.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Simple Homemade Favorites
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More