- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 or 2 small onions
- 1 ripe banana
- 1 apple
- 100 ml pineapple juice
- 350 ml poultry stock
- 600 ml creamed chicken sauce
- curry powder or curry paste to taste
- white pepper
- lemon juice to taste
- oil for frying
- Ingredients for the 1 l iSi Gourmet Whip:
- 1 or 2 small onions, 1 ripe banana, 1 apple, 100 ml pineapple juice, 350 ml poultry stock, 600 ml creamed chicken sauce, curry powder or curry paste to taste. Salt, sugar, white pepper, lemon juice to taste, oil for frying.
- Peel the onions, the banana and the apple and cut them into pieces of about 1 cm. Heat the oil and allow the onion to cook without colouring, then add the chopped apple and banana and soften these together with the onion. Next, add the pineapple juice and the degreased poultry stock, put a lid on and simmer gently for approx. 10 minutes. Now stir in the creamed chicken sauce and bring the mixture to the boil. Remove it from the heat, pass through a fine strainer and season the sauce with the spices. Pour the sauce into a 1 l Gourmet Whip, screw in two cream chargers and shake vigorously. Keep the filled Gourmet Whip warm in a bain marie at temperatures of up to 75° C / 165° F.
- Serve with fish, meat or poultry, combined with rice, vegetables and/or fruits.
- For preparation in the 0.5 l iSi Gourmet Whip, take half the ingredients and use max. 1 iSi cream charger.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Amsterdam Friends Cookbook
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Zucchini Spice Cake with Lemon Sauce
Rob’s Sugar Cookies modified from allrecipes.com
Stromboli WrapsSee More