- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 - 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 1 - small package Jello, your choice of flavor
- 1 cup whipped topping, optional
- Mix cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and Jello.
- Fold in whipped topping, if using.
- Serve with various fruits.
NotesThis is great for graduations or any party that you have a decor to match. Just choose the color that will fit your theme.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"See More
Soft Pumpkin Cookies with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Frosting
Hot 'n Beefy Stuffed Pepper
Ginger Peach Upside Down CakeSee More