- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 - 8 ounce package cream cheese
- 1 - 7 ounce jar marshmallow creme
- 1 - small package Jello, your choice of flavor
- 1 cup whipped topping, optional
- Mix cream cheese, marshmallow creme, and Jello.
- Fold in whipped topping, if using.
- Serve with various fruits.
NotesThis is great for graduations or any party that you have a decor to match. Just choose the color that will fit your theme.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' RecipesSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More