- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12 scones
- Preparation Time:
- 2-3/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 c. sugar
- 3-1/2 tsp. baking powder
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 6 TBS. minced, crystallized ginger
- 1-2/3 c. whipping cream
- 6TBS. sugar
- 1/4 tsp. ground ginger
- Preheat oven 425°. Sift sugar, baking powder, and salt into large mixing bowl.
- Stir in ginger. Beat whipping cream in a small chilled until soft peaks form.
- Gently fold into dry ingredients. Turn dough out onto lightly floured surface.
- Knead gently 10 times. Roll to 1/2 "(inch) thickness. Cut into 2 to 2-1/2 " rounds
- using floured biscuit cutter. Place on unbuttered cookie sheets about 1" apart.
- Sprinkle lightly w/6 TBS. sugar. Bake 15 to 18 min. or until just beginning to turn
- a pale brown color. Cool on wire rack. Serve warm or cold w/butter.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Get Cookin'See More
Almond or Oat Milk
Roasted Rack Of Lamb Persillade
Nathan M’s German Apple Pancakes, modified from Emeril's “There’s a Chef in My World” Cook bookSee More