- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryFound this on internet and thought with the holidays coming it would be good to make
- 1 pound green beans, frozen, Italian style or regular
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut in small cubes
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons dry Alfredo sauce mix, McCormick's
- Put frozen green beans in crockpot with salt and pepper; dot with butter. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. Add cream and dry Alfredo sauce mix and cook for 30 to 45 minutes longer.
- Crock Pot Cooking Tip
- To speed up cooking time, place aluminum foil under the crock pot lid. The foil reflects the heat back onto the food and keeps the heat in the crock pot.
- When your recipe calls for vegetables, be sure to cut them into bite-size pieces for better cooking, vegetables can take longer to cook than meat in Crockpots.