CREAMY GREEN BEANS
- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound green beans, frozen, Italian style or regular
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut in small cubes
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons dry Alfredo sauce mix, McCormick's
- Put frozen green beans in crockpot with salt and pepper; dot with butter. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. Add cream and dry Alfredo sauce mix and cook for 30 to 45 minutes longer.
- Crock Pot Cooking Tip
- To speed up cooking time, place aluminum foil under the crock pot lid. The foil reflects the heat back onto the food and keeps the heat in the crock pot.
- When your recipe calls for vegetables, be sure to cut them into bite-size pieces for better cooking, vegetables can take longer to cook than meat in Crockpots.
NotesFound this on internet and thought with the holidays coming it would be good to make
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Brownies: Baking Outside the Box
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Hot and Sour Soup
My Husband’s Favorite Desert
Mickey's Pulled PorkSee More