- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound green beans, frozen, Italian style or regular
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut in small cubes
- 2 tablespoons heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons dry Alfredo sauce mix, McCormick's
- Put frozen green beans in crockpot with salt and pepper; dot with butter. Cover and cook on low for 2 hours. Add cream and dry Alfredo sauce mix and cook for 30 to 45 minutes longer.
- Crock Pot Cooking Tip
- To speed up cooking time, place aluminum foil under the crock pot lid. The foil reflects the heat back onto the food and keeps the heat in the crock pot.
- When your recipe calls for vegetables, be sure to cut them into bite-size pieces for better cooking, vegetables can take longer to cook than meat in Crockpots.
NotesFound this on internet and thought with the holidays coming it would be good to make
Baby Food: Baby's First Solid Foods
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome Recipes
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
mussels for one or two
Carrot Cake Bites! GF, V, SCD, Paleo!See More