- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 1 cup orzo
- 1 1/4 cups fat-free, less-sodium chicken broth
- 1 1/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup (1 ounce) grated fresh Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 4 teaspoons pine nuts, toasted
- Heat butter in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Add orzo and cook 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Stir in broth and water and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and simmer until liquid is absorbed and orzo is cooked through (about 15 minutes). Remove from heat; stir in cheese, basil, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with the pine nuts. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School CookbookSee More
Dark chocolate truffle tart with flax seeds
Khatta Meetha Karela
Roasted Butternut Squash SoupSee More