- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans of chickpeas
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp oil
- ( I used 2 Tbsp oil-- it was easier to get the spices to stick on the peas.)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, and pat dry with a towel.
- In bowl mix oil, spices and salt.
- Add chickpeas and stir to coat.
- Spread on rimmed baking sheet and bake at 400, stirring occasionally, until
- crisp and dried. It takes about 35- 40 min.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2013
I put some of Frank's hot sauce in the mix, and also used a larger amount of the spices.