- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans of chickpeas
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp oil
- ( I used 2 Tbsp oil-- it was easier to get the spices to stick on the peas.)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, and pat dry with a towel.
- In bowl mix oil, spices and salt.
- Add chickpeas and stir to coat.
- Spread on rimmed baking sheet and bake at 400, stirring occasionally, until
- crisp and dried. It takes about 35- 40 min.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2013
I put some of Frank's hot sauce in the mix, and also used a larger amount of the spices.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy Blog
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Mom's Cooking SecretsSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More