- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cans of chickpeas
- 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 tbsp oil
- ( I used 2 Tbsp oil-- it was easier to get the spices to stick on the peas.)
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Dash of cayenne pepper (optional)
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, and pat dry with a towel.
- In bowl mix oil, spices and salt.
- Add chickpeas and stir to coat.
- Spread on rimmed baking sheet and bake at 400, stirring occasionally, until
- crisp and dried. It takes about 35- 40 min.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2013
I put some of Frank's hot sauce in the mix, and also used a larger amount of the spices.
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
NFPG Recipe Collection
Adventures in CookingSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More