- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup butter or oleo
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup chopped celery
- large skillet cornbread (6 1/2 cups)
- 2 cups chicken broth
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 2 eggs well beaten
- 1 T. sage or poultry seasoning (Betty uses 1/2 & 1/2 of each)
- 1 t. pepper
- 3 pounds chicken, boiled and deboned
- Saute onion and celery in butter.
- Mix all other ingredients and put in greased crock pot.
- Start pot out on high until it gets bubbly and then turn on low and finish cooking about 2 hours.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Just Desserts - Top 20 from the Culinary Alchemy BlogSee More
Cinnamon-Apple Chex® Mix
Very Berry Crumble Pie
Salmon Hobo PacksSee More