- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 7-8 pound bone-in spiral-cut ham
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all natural maple syrup
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Use a 6-7 quart slow cooker.
- Unwrap the ham, and discard flavor packet.
- Place it into your stoneware, flat-side down.
- Rub brown sugar on all sides.
- Pour on maple syrup and pineapple juice.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- If possible, baste ham with collected juice from the bottom of the crock an hour or so before serving.
- When cooking is done, remove carefully and let it rest on a cutting board for 15-20 minutes before carving.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2014
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013See More
Honey and Walnut Wholemeal Bread
Zucchini Bread 2
The Best Potato Salad Ever!See More