- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 10
- Preparation Time:
- 7-8 pound bone-in spiral-cut ham
- 1 cup dark brown sugar
- 1/2 cup all natural maple syrup
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- Use a 6-7 quart slow cooker.
- Unwrap the ham, and discard flavor packet.
- Place it into your stoneware, flat-side down.
- Rub brown sugar on all sides.
- Pour on maple syrup and pineapple juice.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours.
- If possible, baste ham with collected juice from the bottom of the crock an hour or so before serving.
- When cooking is done, remove carefully and let it rest on a cutting board for 15-20 minutes before carving.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2014
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Favourites from Ana's Romanian Kitchen
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More