- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 16oz can crushed tomatoes (can substitute stewed or whole)
- 2 16oz beef broth - I use low sodium (can substitute bouillon)
- 1 16 oz mushrooms (can use fresh, if desired)
- 1 medium green pepper diced
- 1 small onion diced
- 1 cup freshly grated mozzarella cheese
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 lb. Italian sausage
- 1/2 lb pepperoni (thinly sliced)
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp oregano
- 2 tsp Italian seasoning
- Brown and crumble the sausage in a fry pan, drain grease and put in crockpot.
- Add all other ingredients to crockpot except the cheeses. Cook in slow cooker on medium for 8 hrs. Spoon into bowls and sprinkle cheese on top.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking On The Weekends - For The Love of Food!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More