- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar (brown sugar is best)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix (Bisquick, Pioneer, etc)
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- 2 TBS melted butter
- 1 TBS pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Mix together all ingredients and pour into greased crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours (temp will read 160Ã‚Âº)
- Serve in bowls with whipped cream.
- You can also add raisins, chopped dates, dried cranberries, apples or pecans to this pudding if you like. This is a good breakfast pudding during the fall months through winter!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Jean’s Recipe FileSee More
Rich Chocolate Pecan Pie
Cheesy Stuffed Baked Ziti
GREEN BEAN CASSEROLESee More