- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 15 oz can pumpkin
- 12 oz can evaporated milk
- 3/4 cup sugar (brown sugar is best)
- 1/2 cup buttermilk baking mix (Bisquick, Pioneer, etc)
- 2 eggs, beaten slightly
- 2 TBS melted butter
- 1 TBS pumpkin pie spice
- 2 tsp vanilla
- Mix together all ingredients and pour into greased crock pot. Cover and cook on low for 6-7 hours (temp will read 160Ã‚Âº)
- Serve in bowls with whipped cream.
- You can also add raisins, chopped dates, dried cranberries, apples or pecans to this pudding if you like. This is a good breakfast pudding during the fall months through winter!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
YummyMix.com's Blended Drink RecipesSee More
Chinese New Years Sticky Rice Cake
Mushroom Barley Soup
Billy's Vanilla, Vanilla CupcakesSee More