- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken breasts or chicken tenders
- 1 can Coca Cola
- 1 to 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons parsley
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot. Cook 6 to 8 hours, until tender.
- (1) Serve as main dish. Make gravy - Pour remaining juices in saucepan. Mix 1 to 2 Tablespoons corn starch and approximately 1/4 to 1/3 cup cold water. Add to saucepan. Gradually, bring to a boil. Add more water, if gravy too thick. Great with potatoes and/or stuffing.
- (2) Add to other chicken dishes, such as chicken fried rice. (3) Shred chicken, using two forks. Serve on small hamburger buns.
- (4) Cut chicken into chunks and add fruit and/or vegetables for chicken salad.
NotesThis recipe has a lot of possiblities. Change the soda pop and/or seasonings and you have a new dish. Great way to keep the kitchen cool in the summer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake Recipe
Babette's Test KitchenSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More