- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 to 3 pounds chicken breasts or chicken tenders
- 1 can Coca Cola
- 1 to 2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 to 2 teaspoons parsley
- Combine all ingredients in a crockpot. Cook 6 to 8 hours, until tender.
- (1) Serve as main dish. Make gravy - Pour remaining juices in saucepan. Mix 1 to 2 Tablespoons corn starch and approximately 1/4 to 1/3 cup cold water. Add to saucepan. Gradually, bring to a boil. Add more water, if gravy too thick. Great with potatoes and/or stuffing.
- (2) Add to other chicken dishes, such as chicken fried rice. (3) Shred chicken, using two forks. Serve on small hamburger buns.
- (4) Cut chicken into chunks and add fruit and/or vegetables for chicken salad.
NotesThis recipe has a lot of possiblities. Change the soda pop and/or seasonings and you have a new dish. Great way to keep the kitchen cool in the summer.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew Judson
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Koken met OmaSee More
Edamame and Radish Slaw
Lisa Lovegood's Butterbeer Cake
Rustic Whole Wheat Garlic & Herb PizzaSee More