- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 6
- Preparation Time:
- 12 large cabbage leaves
- 1 egg -- beaten
- 1/4 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 pound ground beef -- and/or pork
- 1 cup grated cauliflower
- 1 8 ounce can tomato sauce
- 1 tablespoon Brown Sugar Twin
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Immerse cabbage leaves in large kettle of boiling water for 3 minutes
- or until limp; drain.
- Combine egg, cream, onion, salt, pepper, beef, and cooked faux rice
- Place about 1/4 cup meat mixture in center of each loaf, fold in
- sides and roll ends over meat.
- Place in a slow cooking pot.
- Combine tomato sauce with brown sugar twin, lemon juice, and
- Worcestershire sauce; pour over cabbage rolls.
- Cover and cook on slow 7-9 hours.
- Makes 6 servings.
NotesThis is a low carb recipe but u can lower the fat if u change a few items like the heavy cream.
This is more for Atkins and Somersizing diets...There is no rice...its replaced with cauliflower
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community Cookbook
HalFire: A Passion for HotWings!See More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More