- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 eggs
- 6 tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. lemon extract
- pinch of salt
- 3 tsp. sugar
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 1 tsp. vinegar
- 2 to 3 cups of flour
- Combine all ingredients.
- Roll out very thin on a floured surface.
- Cut into strips about 2 inches by 1 inch with a slit in the middle.
- You pull one end through the slit to make a sort of knot.
- Fry in oil until lightly browned.
- Sprinkle with icing sugar.
NotesThese are an Italian deep fried cookie. They are rolled very thin and deep fried. To me they taste much like a beignet from New Orleans but thinner and crisper. They are so easy to make even my hubby can make them.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!See More
Chicken Cordon Bleu
Fudgy Caramel DelightSee More