- Cooking Time: 45
- Preparation Time:
- 1-1/2 c. brown sugar
- 1/2 c. water
- 4 t. vanilla
- 1 t. salt (or less)
- 8 c. rolled oats
- 1c. - 2 c. nuts (I use almonds, sunflower seeds, pecans)
- dried fruits (any kind works great!)
- Mini M&Ms (for the kids!)
- Heat oven to 275.
- Line 2 cookie sheets with wax paper.
- Combine brown sugar and water in 4-cup microwave cup.
- Microwave until the sugar is dissolved.
- Stir in vanilla and salt.
- In large bowl (very large bowl), mis oats, nuts, and then the brown sugar mix.
- Spread onto cookie sheets and bake 45 minutes to one hour, stirring about every 15 minutes.
- When cooled, add fruits and/or M&Ms or other favorites you put in your granola!
- This is great as a snack in the afternoon or for cereal in the morning for breakfast with some milk poured over the top!
- You must SAVE this recipe
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Best of Eva's Family Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing RecipesSee More
Nanci's World Famous Cannoli
Grilled Veggie Pasta Salad
Cinnamon Red Hot PicklesSee More