- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 small box lime Jello
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 celery stalk, finely diced
- 1/2 cup pecans, chopped
- 1/3 cup milk
- Mix Jello with boiling water until dissolved. Cool to room temperature.
- In separate bowl, stir mayonnaise, celery, pecans and milk.
- Combine jello mixture and mayonnaise mixture. Spoon into a 8 or 9-inch square pan.
- Chill until firm, a few hours or overnight. Cut into squares to serve.
NotesThe celery and pecans give this salad the perfect crunch.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Pineapple-Black Bean Enchiladas
Mascarpone Brownies With Honey Chocolate Sauce
Chicken RollupsSee More