- Cooking Time: 20
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 2 cups (2 oz.) FRENCH'S® Original or Cheddar French Fried Onions
- 2 tbsp. flour
- 4 (5 oz.) boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 1 egg, beaten
- PLACE French Fried Onions with flour into plastic bag. Lightly crush with hands or with rolling pin. Transfer to shallow dish.
- DIP chicken into egg; then coat with onion crumbs, pressing firmly to adhere.
- PLACE chicken into disposable foil pan. Sprinkle with additional onion crumbs, if desired.
- PREPARE grill for indirect cooking over high heat (400°F). Cook chicken in covered grill 20 min. or until no longer pink in center.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252
MetroCooking DC 2013
'CHEF' the Film Cookbook: Recipes from El JefeSee More
Delicious Fudgy Black Bean Brownies
Steamed vegetables saladSee More