- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. chopped cucumber
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 lg. tomato
- Fresh parsley
- Peel and chop cucumber.
- Combine softened cream cheese, cucumber, and garlic salt.
- Form mixture into mound on serving plate. Cut tomato into 6 wedges.
- Remove inside part of tomato.
- Garnish cheese ball with tomato slices wedged vertically into sides of ball.
- Top center with parsley.
- Serve with crackers.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Gonzalez Family~Established 8.8.14
Cupcake Wars Winning Blueberry Pancake Cupcake RecipeSee More
Dark Molten Chocolate Cakes
Shrimp and Penne Pasta Salad with Pesto, Bocconcini and Cherry Tomatoes
Turkey and Heirloom Tomato Frittata with BasilSee More