- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. chopped cucumber
- 16 oz. cream cheese
- 1 tsp. garlic salt
- 1 lg. tomato
- Fresh parsley
- Peel and chop cucumber.
- Combine softened cream cheese, cucumber, and garlic salt.
- Form mixture into mound on serving plate. Cut tomato into 6 wedges.
- Remove inside part of tomato.
- Garnish cheese ball with tomato slices wedged vertically into sides of ball.
- Top center with parsley.
- Serve with crackers.
- You must SAVE this recipe
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
Growers' Giveback PotluckSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More