- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 115 g butter, at room temperature
- 115 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 115 g self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180
- Beat the butter and sugar together till pale. Then beat in eggs.
- Sift over the flour, then fold in. Stir in the milk and flavouring. It gotta be creamy.
- Spoon HEAPED tablespoonfuls of the mixture into each case, then bake about 20-25 min (until risen).
- Cool completely then.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
$30 Wine+Food PairingsSee More
Walnut, Honey & Espresso Caramels
Scrambled Egg Breakfast Pizza
Rice PuddingSee More