- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 115 g butter, at room temperature
- 115 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 115 g self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180
- Beat the butter and sugar together till pale. Then beat in eggs.
- Sift over the flour, then fold in. Stir in the milk and flavouring. It gotta be creamy.
- Spoon HEAPED tablespoonfuls of the mixture into each case, then bake about 20-25 min (until risen).
- Cool completely then.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)
Have Your Cake and EAT IT TOO! Allergen-Free Desserts Everyone Can Enjoy
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More