- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 115 g butter, at room temperature
- 115 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 115 g self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180
- Beat the butter and sugar together till pale. Then beat in eggs.
- Sift over the flour, then fold in. Stir in the milk and flavouring. It gotta be creamy.
- Spoon HEAPED tablespoonfuls of the mixture into each case, then bake about 20-25 min (until risen).
- Cool completely then.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Lunch
Austin Personal Training Recipes
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More