- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 12
- Preparation Time:
- 115 g butter, at room temperature
- 115 g caster sugar
- 2 eggs
- 115 g self-raising flour
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons cocoa powder
- Preheat the oven to 180
- Beat the butter and sugar together till pale. Then beat in eggs.
- Sift over the flour, then fold in. Stir in the milk and flavouring. It gotta be creamy.
- Spoon HEAPED tablespoonfuls of the mixture into each case, then bake about 20-25 min (until risen).
- Cool completely then.
Angel Acres Thanksgiving Dinner Cookbook!
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & Smoothies
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or PartySee More
Megan Lust and The Gluten Free Vegan’s Pizza Buns
Asian Beef WrapsSee More