- Cooking Time: 0
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 5
- 1 can (10 ounces) chunk white-meat chicken, drained
- 1 jar (6 ounces) marinated artichoke hearts, chopped and drained
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1/2 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon rice vinegar
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine chicken, artichoke hearts and raisins in a medium bowl. Separately blend mayonnaise, vinegar, curry powder and garlic powder, and gently blend into chicken mixture. Serve, or cover and refrigerate for up to 24 hours, if desired.
- Nutritional Information Per Serving: Calories 290; Total fat 16g; Saturated fat 2.5g; Cholesterol 60mg; Sodium 510mg; Total carbohydrate 22g; Fiber 3g; Protein 17g; Vitamin A 2%DV*; Vitamin C 0%DV; Calcium 2%DV; Iron 8%DV * Daily Value
NotesCurried Chicken and Artichoke Salad is the perfect cure for boring salads. Start with protein-rich canned chicken. Flavor with sweet bits of raisins and artichokes and a curried mayonnaise -- for an explosion of flavors in every bite.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with Sabra
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
Oatmeal Raisin Cookies
Carrot cupcakes or muffensSee More