- Cooking Time: 30 - 40 minutes
- Preparation Time:
- 2 tbsp. oil
- 2 tsp curry powder
- 1/4 tsp each garlic powder,
- 1/4 tsp ground cumin
- 1/4 tsp ground coriander
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 can of chickpeas
- Drain and rinse chickpeas, and pat dry with a towel.
- In bowl mix oil, spices and salt.
- Add chickpeas and stir to coat.
- Spread on rimmed baking sheet and bake at 400F, stirring occasionally until crisp and dried.
- It takes about 35- 40 min.
NotesReprinted from Celi-Yak News Winter 2013
For this recipe I added a bit more of each spice Try it and do to your taste.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
My Family Cookbook
Science 8 is Cooking with Chemistry!See More
Mochi (sticky sweet rice cakes)
Thai Vegetable Stir Fry
Virgin Pomegranate and Cranberry BellinisSee More