- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/3 cup frozen orange juice concentrate, thawed
- 1/3 cup unseasoned rice vinegar
- 1/3 vegetable oil
- 2 (8-ounce) bags coleslaw mix
- 4 ears of fresh corn, shucked, kernels cut from cob
- 2 medium carrots, peeled, coarsely grated
- 1 medium red bell pepper, stemmed, cored, cut into thin strips
- 6 medium green onions,sliced
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk orange juice concentrate, rice vinegar, and oil in small bowl. Season with salt and pepper. DO AHEAD Dressing can be made 1 day ahead. Cover and refrigerate.
- Combine slaw mix, corn kernels, carrots, red bell pepper strips, sliced green onions, and chopped cilantro in large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat. Season slaw to taste with salt and pepper. Let stand 15 minutes for flavors to blend or set in frig for 1 hour(if you have time). Toss again and serve.
- PREP TIME 45 Min
- FRIG TIME 1 Hour
- SERVINGS 6
NotesMy mother gave this recipe to me. It's one my husband ask for often in summer, especially when we're having a grilled meal.
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for Breakfast
Holidays = Desserts = Happiness
Driscoll's Berry DessertsSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More