- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup sliced apples
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sliced pineapple (drained)
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup salad dressing..( use Hellmans plus 1 T. Mircle Whip)
- Mix all ingredients except salad dressing then refrigerate.
- Mix in salad dressing just before serving.
NotesI got this recipe out of an old recipe book that I got from my Mom many years ago. From Eastern Stars
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Family and Friends Starter CookBookSee More
Peking Style Smoked Chicken
Quick and Spicy Tomato Soup
Grilled London BroilSee More