- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup sliced apples
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sliced pineapple (drained)
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup salad dressing..( use Hellmans plus 1 T. Mircle Whip)
- Mix all ingredients except salad dressing then refrigerate.
- Mix in salad dressing just before serving.
NotesI got this recipe out of an old recipe book that I got from my Mom many years ago. From Eastern Stars
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at Pesah
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More