- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups shredded cabbage
- 1 cup sliced apples
- 1 cup miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup sliced pineapple (drained)
- ½ cup sliced celery
- ½ cup salad dressing..( use Hellmans plus 1 T. Mircle Whip)
- Mix all ingredients except salad dressing then refrigerate.
- Mix in salad dressing just before serving.
NotesI got this recipe out of an old recipe book that I got from my Mom many years ago. From Eastern Stars
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
Cooking with SabraSee More
Salmon & Spinach Pesto Pasta
Antipasto for Kids (Gluten-Free)See More