- Cooking Time: 15 to 30
- Preparation Time:
- PAM Spray Oil
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 1.75 L water
- 1 chicken stock cube
- 1/2 head cabbage, cored and coarsely chopped
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can stewed tomatos, drained and diced
- 1 cup celery, diced
- 1 cup carrot, diced
- 1 cup zucchini, diced
- 2 tbsp oregano
- 2 tbsp basil
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tbsp pepper mix, or 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Spray a large pot with PAM. Stir in onion and garlic; cook until onion is clear.
- Stir in water, dissolved stock cube, salt, and pepper. Bring to a boil, then stir in cabbage. Keep on low heat until cabbage goes soft.
- Stir in tomatos. Return to a boil, then simmer 15 to 30 minutes, stirring often.
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Mom's Cooking Secrets
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Black Raspberry Chip Ice Cream
Chicken with Asparagus and Pine Nuts
Bacon And Cabbage SoupSee More