- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk (I used 1%)
- 3 tbsp shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt (I substituted Mrs. Dash)
- 1 tbsp fresh minced parsley
- 1 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese (I omitted this)
- In a skillet coated with non-stick cooking spray, saute the cabbage and onions until crisp-tender.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 1 quart baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the egg, milk, Swiss cheese and seasoned salt.
- Pour over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350º for 30 - 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
NotesI'm trying to cook very healthy meals. This recipe is from TOH's Cooking For One or Two. Credit Katherine Stallwood, Kennewick, WA
It's very tasty. I took the leftover for lunch. It's better when it's fresh from the skillet.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Fun appetizers and snacks
Eco-Chefs Kids Culinary Cookbook
Classic Chocolate Recipes ElevatedSee More
Holiday "Butt" Stuffing
Pumpkin Pie With Perfect Pie Crust
Nacho Cheese DipSee More