- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 2-3
- Preparation Time:
BackstoryI'm trying to cook very healthy meals. This recipe is from TOH's Cooking For One or Two. Credit Katherine Stallwood, Kennewick, WA
It's very tasty. I took the leftover for lunch. It's better when it's fresh from the skillet.
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk (I used 1%)
- 3 tbsp shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt (I substituted Mrs. Dash)
- 1 tbsp fresh minced parsley
- 1 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese (I omitted this)
- In a skillet coated with non-stick cooking spray, saute the cabbage and onions until crisp-tender.
- Transfer to a greased shallow 1 quart baking dish.
- In a bowl, combine the egg, milk, Swiss cheese and seasoned salt.
- Pour over the vegetables.
- Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350º for 30 - 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.