CABBAGE AU GRATIN
Cabbage Au Gratin
- Servings: 2-3
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup milk (I used 1%)
- 3 tbsp shredded Swiss cheese
- 1/4 tsp seasoned salt (I substituted Mrs. Dash)
- 1 tbsp fresh minced parsley
- 1 tbsp shredded Parmesan cheese (I omitted this)
In a skillet coated with non-stick cooking spray, saute the cabbage and onions until crisp-tender.
Transfer to a greased shallow 1 quart baking dish.
In a bowl, combine the egg, milk, Swiss cheese and seasoned salt.
Pour over the vegetables.
Sprinkle with parsley and Parmesan cheese.
Bake, uncovered, at 350º for 30 - 35 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean.
It's very tasty. I took the leftover for lunch. It's better when it's fresh from the skillet.