- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 medium head cabbage, shredded
- 1 large red onion, diced
- 1 cup grated carrots
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 3/4 cup vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dry mustard
- black pepper to taste
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, onion, carrots, and celery.
- Sprinkle with sugar, and mix well.
- In a small saucepan, combine vinegar, oil, salt, dry mustard, and pepper.
- Bring to a boil.
- Pour hot dressing over cabbage mixture and mix well.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Sharing Christmas with Friends
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Smooth Tomato & Creamy Tofu Sauce