- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 pounds ground beef
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 (29 ounce) can tomato sauce
- 3 1/2 pounds chopped cabbage
- 1 cup uncooked white rice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 2 (14 ounce) cans beef broth
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F (175 degrees C).
- In a large skillet, brown beef in oil over medium high heat until redness is gone. Drain off fat.
- In a large mixing bowl combine the onion, tomato sauce, cabbage, rice and salt. Add meat and mix all together. Pour mixture into a 9x13 inch baking dish. Pour broth over meat mixture and bake in the preheated oven, covered, for 1 hour.
- Stir, replace cover and bake for another 30 minutes
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Classic Chocolate Recipes Elevated
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Lau Family RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More