- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound sauerkraut -- undrained
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 medium onion -- chopped
- 2/3 cup rice -- uncooked
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head cabbage -- boiled
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 4 slices bacon -- raw
- Spread sauerkraut in bottom of a 13" X 9" X 2" pan.
- Brown beef, pork, and onion in large saucepan with olive oil.
- Stir in rice, tomato sauce, milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and salt.
- Wrap 1/2 cup meat mixture in each leaf of cabbage and secure with toothpicks.
- Place rolls onto sauerkraut, pour tomato soup over cabbage rolls, and lay strips of bacon over rolls.
- Bake, covered, in 350 degree oven for 2 hours.
NotesThis makes a really good dish. The kraut makes it even better.
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite Recipes
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More