- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 pound sauerkraut -- undrained
- 2 tablespoons Olive oil
- 1 pound ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 1/2 medium onion -- chopped
- 2/3 cup rice -- uncooked
- 8 ounces tomato sauce
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 head cabbage -- boiled
- 2 cans tomato soup
- 4 slices bacon -- raw
- Spread sauerkraut in bottom of a 13" X 9" X 2" pan.
- Brown beef, pork, and onion in large saucepan with olive oil.
- Stir in rice, tomato sauce, milk, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder and salt.
- Wrap 1/2 cup meat mixture in each leaf of cabbage and secure with toothpicks.
- Place rolls onto sauerkraut, pour tomato soup over cabbage rolls, and lay strips of bacon over rolls.
- Bake, covered, in 350 degree oven for 2 hours.
NotesThis makes a really good dish. The kraut makes it even better.
Easy Homemade Salad Dressings
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
TECHmunch Austin 2013 Food Blogger Community CookbookSee More
Fojos (Flourless Chocolate Cupcakes with Ancho Chili and Whipped Cream)
Crab And Shrimp Pasta
Graham Cracker Peanut Butter Balls (Truffles)See More