- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb pkg cole slaw mix
- 1 pkg chicken Ramen Soup (reserve seasoning packet for the dressing)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, optional (I do not use)
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- seasoning packet from the soup mix
- Break up the dry Ramen noodles.
- Toast the almonds in a 350'F oven on a baking sheet, for 5-10 minutes.
- Watch very carefully so that they do not overbake.
- Stir dressing ingredients together well.
- Just before serving, combine all of the salad ingredients.
- Pour dressing over all and toss to distribute evenly.
Gluten Free Baking With KitchenAid: 33 Bloggers Share GF Treats!
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Sauce du Jour Culinary Institution: where every crazy chef gets a sharp knifeSee More
Broccoli Chicken Casserole
SLOW COOKER BBQ COUNTRY RIBS
TUNA PARFAIT ON JAPANESE SWEET POTATO TEMPURA AND TEMPURA GREEN ONIONS WITH SAKE SOY GLAZESee More