- 1 lb pkg cole slaw mix
- 1 pkg chicken Ramen Soup (reserve seasoning packet for the dressing)
- 2 tbsp sesame seeds, optional (I do not use)
- 2 tbsp sunflower seeds
- 1/2 cup slivered almonds, toasted
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 tbsp sugar
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- seasoning packet from the soup mix
Break up the dry Ramen noodles.
Toast the almonds in a 350'F oven on a baking sheet, for 5-10 minutes.
Watch very carefully so that they do not overbake.
Stir dressing ingredients together well.
Just before serving, combine all of the salad ingredients.
Pour dressing over all and toss to distribute evenly.