- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 pound lean ground beef, cooked, crumbled, well drained
- 1 lg. onion, chopped
- 3 lg. potatoes, cubed
- 4 c. cabbage, shredded
- 3 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 large can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown bacon and ground beef; drain and add to slow cooker with all other ingredients.
- Cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
Laissez Les Bons Temps Rouler! Delicious Recipes For Any Get Together or Party
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
NFPG Recipe CollectionSee More
SPOOKY HALLOWEEN TREE
Slow Cooker Beans
Sugar-Free Blackberry White Chocolate Ice CreamSee More