- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 pound lean ground beef, cooked, crumbled, well drained
- 1 lg. onion, chopped
- 3 lg. potatoes, cubed
- 4 c. cabbage, shredded
- 3 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 large can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown bacon and ground beef; drain and add to slow cooker with all other ingredients.
- Cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Halloween Easy Eerie Edibles
The Cookbook to Defy Disease and Decay - Your Prescription to an Anti-Inflammatory LifeSee More
Cherry Chip Cheesecake BarsSee More