- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 pound lean ground beef, cooked, crumbled, well drained
- 1 lg. onion, chopped
- 3 lg. potatoes, cubed
- 4 c. cabbage, shredded
- 3 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 large can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown bacon and ground beef; drain and add to slow cooker with all other ingredients.
- Cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
GAES PTO Recipes
Lau Family Recipes
Happy Father's Day Day... Your Favorite RecipesSee More
Super Easy Chicken and Pepper Mexican Spiced Rice Stir Fry
How To Make Caramelized Onions
Salted Nut SquaresSee More