- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 4 slices of bacon, cooked & crumbled
- 1 pound lean ground beef, cooked, crumbled, well drained
- 1 lg. onion, chopped
- 3 lg. potatoes, cubed
- 4 c. cabbage, shredded
- 3 cups chicken broth or vegetable broth
- 1 large can (28 ounces) crushed tomatoes
- 1 can kidney beans
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Brown bacon and ground beef; drain and add to slow cooker with all other ingredients.
- Cook on low 7 to 9 hours.
- Taste and adjust seasonings.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Breads and Pastry 101
Driscoll's Berry Desserts
MetroCooking DC 2013See More
Carmelized Banana Tart (Land O Lakes)
Betty Crocker Ooey Gooey Pumpkin Caramel Cupcakes
Chinese Chicken WingsSee More