- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup margarine
- * 1 onion, peeled and diced
- * 1 head savoy cabbage, shredded
- * 1 (15 ounce) can sliced potatoes
- * 1 1/2 pounds kielbasa sausage
- * 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- * salt and pepper to taste
- * 1/2 cup water
- Saute margarine and onions in a large skillet until the onions are soft.
- 2. Stir cabbage and potatoes into the skillet and saute until the cabbage becomes wilted. Place the kielbasa, wine vinegar, salt and pepper into the skillet. Cook kielbasa covered over a low heat, stirring occasionally until cooked through. Pour the water into the pan, cover and cook another 10 minutes before serving.
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Cooking with THE HOLMES SISTERS Volume 1 "As seen on 3ABN"
Adventures in CookingSee More
Chili Roasted Potatoes
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Best Banana BreadSee More