- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 cup margarine
- * 1 onion, peeled and diced
- * 1 head savoy cabbage, shredded
- * 1 (15 ounce) can sliced potatoes
- * 1 1/2 pounds kielbasa sausage
- * 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- * salt and pepper to taste
- * 1/2 cup water
- Saute margarine and onions in a large skillet until the onions are soft.
- 2. Stir cabbage and potatoes into the skillet and saute until the cabbage becomes wilted. Place the kielbasa, wine vinegar, salt and pepper into the skillet. Cook kielbasa covered over a low heat, stirring occasionally until cooked through. Pour the water into the pan, cover and cook another 10 minutes before serving.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
The Lizz Delicious Cookbook Vol. 1
Hemp Healthy Cooking: Hemp for BreakfastSee More
Teriyaki Turkey Sliders
Sweet Potato Black Bean Enchiladas
Anisette sponge cookiesSee More