Cabbage and Kielbasa
1/2 cup margarine
* 1 onion, peeled and diced
* 1 head savoy cabbage, shredded
* 1 (15 ounce) can sliced potatoes
* 1 1/2 pounds kielbasa sausage
* 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
* salt and pepper to taste
* 1/2 cup water
Saute margarine and onions in a large skillet until the onions are soft.
2. Stir cabbage and potatoes into the skillet and saute until the cabbage becomes wilted. Place the kielbasa, wine vinegar, salt and pepper into the skillet. Cook kielbasa covered over a low heat, stirring occasionally until cooked through. Pour the water into the pan, cover and cook another 10 minutes before serving.