- Cooking Time: 4 hours
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 10 minutes
- 4-5 large baking potatoes
- 3 medium sized heads of cabbage
- 2 packs of Johnsonville Hot Italian Sausage (about 10 links)
- Place sausage on the bottom of a heavy cooking pot.
- Peel potatoes and quarter them.
- Place potatoes in pot, in between sausages
- Shred cabbage.
- Place cabbage on top of potatoes and sausage. (It will look like a lot!)
- Pour about 1/3 cup of water over cabbage.
- Close lid.
- Cook on low for about 4 hours- until the cabbage is wilted and caramelized!
NotesOriginally found in a Paula Deen cookbook. It has been tweaked with the hot sausage and we also double the sausage.
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative Creations
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Get Back in the Kitchen! Easy Healthy Meals for the Non-Chef by Kathy and Andrew JudsonSee More
Molten Chocolate Walnut Cupcakes
Rabiole Soup (white turnip)
Stamp you passport ~> Portuguese HamburgersSee More