- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 cup flour
- 1 cup wheat flour
- 1 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 2 cups grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup milk
- Combine all dry ingredients in large bowl.
- Make a well in the center.
- Beat egg until frothy.
- Add oil, sugar, zucchini and milk.
- Pour into well and stir just to moisten.
- Batter should be lumpy.
- Fill muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake at 400 for about 18 minutes.
- Do not over bake or they will dry out.
NotesMy son loves to make and eat these muffins. I love that they are healthier than many other breakfast choices for kids.
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law LibrariesSee More
Veggie breakfast burritos, ready to eat
Santa Fe ChiliSee More