- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 lb. ground beef
- 1/4 cup KRAFT 100% Grated Parmesan Cheese, divided
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 4 KRAFT DELI DELUXE Low-Moisture Part-Skim Mozzarella Cheese Slices
- 2 cups torn romaine lettuce
- 6 Tbsp. KRAFT Classic Caesar Dressing, divided
- 4 hamburger buns, split
- PREHEAT grill to medium heat. Mix meat, 3 Tbsp. of the Parmesan cheese and the garlic. Shape into four patties.
- GRILL 6 min. on each side or until burgers are cooked through (160ºF). Top with cheese slices. Continue grilling 1 min. or until cheese begins to melt.
- TOSS lettuce with 2 Tbsp. of the dressing and the remaining 1 Tbsp. Parmesan cheese. Spoon evenly onto bottom halves of buns; top with patties and remaining 4 Tbsp. dressing. Cover with tops of buns.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Austin Personal Training Recipes
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Food Travels Through ItalySee More
Smitten Million Dollar Peanut Butter CookiesSee More