- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 10 oz. pkg. romaine lettuce hearts
- additional creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 cup garlic croutons
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Marinate chicken breasts in 1/2 cup salad dressing in the refrigerator for at least 2 hours but not longer than 8 hours. Grill 4-5" from medium hot goals, turning once, until chicken is thorougly cooked. Remove from heat and slice into strips.
- Combine lettuce, additional salad dressing, croutons and Parmesan cheese. Divide among four plates and top with grilled chicken. Serve immediately.