- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 French bread roll, split
- 2 tablespoons Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 romaine lettuce leaf, shredded
- 5 slices Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1 tomato slice
- Spread dressing onto bottom half of roll; sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with lettuce, chicken and tomato; cover with top half of roll.
- Makes 1 serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Christmas Dinner Cookbook!
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Recipes in Rotation with Douglas E. WelchSee More
Roasted Butternut Bisque with Spicy Pumpkin Seeds
Julia's Fudge Puddles (Modified from allrecipes.com)
Seven More SinsSee More