- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 tablespoon Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 French bread roll, split
- 2 tablespoons Shredded Parmesan Cheese
- 1 romaine lettuce leaf, shredded
- 5 slices Oven Roasted Chicken Breast
- 1 tomato slice
- Spread dressing onto bottom half of roll; sprinkle with cheese.
- Top with lettuce, chicken and tomato; cover with top half of roll.
- Makes 1 serving
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
"Pretty Food" for the home ChefSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More