- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. Parmesan Cheese, Preferably Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 2 Anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbs. Water, plus more as needed
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, cheese, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, galric, anchovy, and pepper in a small bowl until well incorporated. Whisk in the 2 tablespoons water.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- The dressing will keep, covered and refrigerated, for 5 days.
- Thin with more water and adjust seasonings if necessary before serving.
- Makes scant 1 1/2 cups
- From The Bride & Groom First and Forever Cookbook
- Author's notes: Don't omit the anchovies! They give the dressing body and enhance it's flavor with a kiss of salt and we promise you won't taste anything "fishy."
NotesI did omit the anchovies because I didn't have any and wasn't keen on using them. This was very easy to make and is delicious, I will never buy bottled Caesar dressing again!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette Starbuck
KITCHEN CAUCUS Conservative CreationsSee More
Surprise Birthday Cake
Citrus Pork Roast
Paula's Pecan ChickenSee More