- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1 c. Mayonnaise
- 1/4 c. Parmesan Cheese, Preferably Parmigiano-Reggiano
- 1 Tbs. plus 1 tsp. Fresh lemon juice
- 1 Tbs. Dijon mustard
- 2 tsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. Minced garlic
- 2 Anchovy fillets, finely chopped
- 1/8 tsp. Freshly ground pepper
- 2 Tbs. Water, plus more as needed
- Whisk together the mayonnaise, cheese, lemon juice, mustard, Worcestershire sauce, galric, anchovy, and pepper in a small bowl until well incorporated. Whisk in the 2 tablespoons water.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- The dressing will keep, covered and refrigerated, for 5 days.
- Thin with more water and adjust seasonings if necessary before serving.
- Makes scant 1 1/2 cups
- From The Bride & Groom First and Forever Cookbook
- Author's notes: Don't omit the anchovies! They give the dressing body and enhance it's flavor with a kiss of salt and we promise you won't taste anything "fishy."
NotesI did omit the anchovies because I didn't have any and wasn't keen on using them. This was very easy to make and is delicious, I will never buy bottled Caesar dressing again!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Get Fit With Good Food!
Three Sweet Spring Treats from Saddlebred Rescue, Inc.
Girl Scout Campfire Cookbook Troop 60252See More
STUFFAT TAL-QARNIT (Octopus Stew)
Frosted Apple Cinnamon Bars
BANANA WELLINGTONSSee More