CAESAR PARMESAN PORK CHOPS
Caesar Parmesan Pork Chops
- Servings: 4
- 4 bone-in pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 (0.7 ounce) packet Italian Dressing dry seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Preheat oven to 375°
On a plate, add flour, Italian seasoning mix, salt and pepper and mix well.
Heat oil in skillet. Dredge pork chops in flour on both sides. Sear chops on both sides until lightly brown. Drain on paper towels.
Spray a glass baking dish with cooking spray.
Add Caesar Salad Dressing into a shallow dish. Coat each pork chop on each side well. Top with shredded parmesan cheese.
Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until cheese melts and is lightly brown.
Deeee-licious! The taste of the Caesar Dressing in the pork chops and the awesome taste of the melted parmesan cheese was out of this world good not to mention that they were so moist!