CAESAR PARMESAN PORK CHOPS
- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time:
- 4 bone-in pork chops (about 1/2 inch thick)
- salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
- 1/4 cup flour
- 1 (0.7 ounce) packet Italian Dressing dry seasoning mix
- 1/2 cup creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1-1/2 cups shredded parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375°
- On a plate, add flour, Italian seasoning mix, salt and pepper and mix well.
- Heat oil in skillet. Dredge pork chops in flour on both sides. Sear chops on both sides until lightly brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Spray a glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- Add Caesar Salad Dressing into a shallow dish. Coat each pork chop on each side well. Top with shredded parmesan cheese.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until cheese melts and is lightly brown.
NotesOk, I did it this time! DH took a bite of his pork chop and said, Mmmmm, now this is good! I knew I had him in the palm of my hand at that point! It was just him and I for dinner as my teenagers were out being the social butterflies that they are so we got 2 pork chops each which was fine with us and I planned it that way! Our grocery store had pork chops on sale this week for $1.39 a pound and that was a steal! I got the idea for this recipe on Pinterest but changed it up the way I wanted to make them which was browning the pork chops first instead of putting them straight in the oven and they were perfect! I couldn't imagine not browning them first for the type of ingredients in the recipe!
Deeee-licious! The taste of the Caesar Dressing in the pork chops and the awesome taste of the melted parmesan cheese was out of this world good not to mention that they were so moist!