- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3 cups (10 oz) penne pasta, uncooked
- 2 hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 cup red onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red or green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 ounce (1/4 cup) Parmesan cheese, grated
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley, snipped
- 1 bottle (8 oz) fat free creamy Caesar salad dressing
- 1 head (3/4 pound) romaine lettuce, shredded (6 cups)
- 1 small tomato, for garnish (optional)
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Rinse with cold water.
- Place in a bowl.
- Set aside.
- Meanwhile, chop eggs, red onion and bell pepper. Grate Parmesan cheese with grater.
- Snip parsley.
- Add eggs, onion, pepper, Parmesan cheese and parsley to pasta.
- Pour salad dressing over pasta mixture; mix well. Stack 3-4 lettuce leaves on top of each other; cut into thin shreds.
- To serve, line a bowl with lettuce.
- Spoon pasta salad in center of bowl.
- Garnish with tomato rose. Serve.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Decadent Desserts Made From
Adventures in Cooking
The Italian ExchangeSee More
Tabouleh (Cracked Wheat/Cucumber Salad)
Annie's Strawberry Dessert
Old Fashioned GingerbreadSee More