- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups (10 oz.) penne pasta, cooked
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh snipped parsley
- 1 bottle (8oz.) Caesar salad dressing
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded (about 6 cups)
- 1 small tomato for garnish
- Rinse pasta with cold water, set aside.
- In bowl mix eggs, onion, bell pepper, parmesan, parsley and salad dressing.
- Pour over pasta and mix well.
- To serve line bowl with lettuce and spoon pasta salad in center.
- Garnish with tomato.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Lau Family Recipes
Jean’s Recipe File
Vegan Eats!See More
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Brownies
Peanut Butter Chocolate and Banana Chip Cookies
NO-BAKE CHEESECAKE PETIT FOURSSee More