CAESAR PASTA SALAD
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 3 cups (10 oz.) penne pasta, cooked
- 2 hard boiled eggs, chopped
- 1/2 cup red onions, chopped
- 1/2 cup bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, grated
- 3 tablespoons fresh snipped parsley
- 1 bottle (8oz.) Caesar salad dressing
- 1 head romaine lettuce, shredded (about 6 cups)
- 1 small tomato for garnish
Rinse pasta with cold water, set aside.
In bowl mix eggs, onion, bell pepper, parmesan, parsley and salad dressing.
Pour over pasta and mix well.
To serve line bowl with lettuce and spoon pasta salad in center.
Garnish with tomato.
No Reviews at this time.