- Cooking Time: 40
- Servings: 4
- Preparation Time: 10
- • 1/4 cup flour
- • 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
- • 1/2 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
- • 4 pork loin chops with bone ( 1/2 inch thick)
- • 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese ( 1 oz)
- 1. Heat oven to 375*F. Spray a 12 X 8 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- 2. In pie pan or shallow dish, mix flour and Italian seasoning. Pour dressing into another pie pan or shallow dish.
- 3. Coat both sides of each pork chop with the flour mixture; dip into dressing, coating both sides well. Place in baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Discard any remaining flour and dressing.
- 4. Bake uncovered, 35 to 40 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
Let Food Be Thy Medicine ... and Medicine Be Thy Food
ES Diversity - Creating Connections through Food Volume 2 Desserts and CakesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More