Caesar Pork Chops
Why I Love This Recipe
Ingredients You'll Need
• 1/4 cup flour
• 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning
• 1/2 cup creamy caesar salad dressing
• 4 pork loin chops with bone ( 1/2 inch thick)
• 1/2 cup shredded parmesan cheese ( 1 oz)
1. Heat oven to 375*F. Spray a 12 X 8 inch glass baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In pie pan or shallow dish, mix flour and Italian seasoning. Pour dressing into another pie pan or shallow dish.
3. Coat both sides of each pork chop with the flour mixture; dip into dressing, coating both sides well. Place in baking dish. Sprinkle with cheese. Discard any remaining flour and dressing.
4. Bake uncovered, 35 to 40 minutes or until pork is no longer pink in center.
Questions, Comments & Reviews
More Great Recipes: Main Dish