- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope Caesar or Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 lb red potatoes cut into 1 in cubes
- 1 med onion coarsely chopped
- 1 med red or green pepper coarsely chopped
- Mix salad dressing mix,vinegar and oil until well blended.
- Pour over remaining ingredients in a large bowl and toss lightly until well coated.
- Spoon evenly onto a large sheet of double layer heavy duty foil,wrap up to form a tightly sealed pouch.
- Grill over med heat for 30-35 min, turning halfway through cooking.
L. Kayell presents: Cook with the WOW Characters of iN Education, Inc.
Cupcakes from Food Network's Cupcake Wars winner, Annette StarbuckSee More
Tortellini with Pumpkin Alfredo Sauce
GRILLED MISO-CITRUS SCALLOP LOLLIPOPS
Chocolate Panna CottaSee More