- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope Caesar or Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 lb red potatoes cut into 1 in cubes
- 1 med onion coarsely chopped
- 1 med red or green pepper coarsely chopped
- Mix salad dressing mix,vinegar and oil until well blended.
- Pour over remaining ingredients in a large bowl and toss lightly until well coated.
- Spoon evenly onto a large sheet of double layer heavy duty foil,wrap up to form a tightly sealed pouch.
- Grill over med heat for 30-35 min, turning halfway through cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Delicious Breakfasts for Gluten-Free Kids!
Secret of the Wings Cookbook
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skinSee More
Puff Daddy Pancake
Pumpkin-Cream Cheese Streusel Pie
Tossed Salad With Oil And Vinegar DressingSee More