- Cooking Time: 30-35
- Preparation Time:
- 1 envelope Caesar or Italian salad dressing mix
- 1/4 cup vinegar
- 1/4 cup oil
- 1 1/2 lb red potatoes cut into 1 in cubes
- 1 med onion coarsely chopped
- 1 med red or green pepper coarsely chopped
- Mix salad dressing mix,vinegar and oil until well blended.
- Pour over remaining ingredients in a large bowl and toss lightly until well coated.
- Spoon evenly onto a large sheet of double layer heavy duty foil,wrap up to form a tightly sealed pouch.
- Grill over med heat for 30-35 min, turning halfway through cooking.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Super Buddies Homemade Doggie Treats
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Halloween Easy Eerie EdiblesSee More
Cancun Grilled Chicken Tacos with Citrus Chile Marinade
Perfect baked potatoSee More