- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 c fresh lemon juice
- 2 T Worcestershire sauce
- 4 garlic cloves, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 t Tobasco
- 1 c olive oil
- 2 L heads of romaine lettuce, torn into bite-size pieces
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 1 c freshly grated Parm cheese (~3 oz)
- Blend first ingredients in processor or blender. With machine running, gradually add oil in thin steady stream and blend well. Season dressing to taste with salt and pepper.
- 2)Combine lettuce, onion, and croutons in large bowl. Toss with enough dressing to coat. Sprinkle salad with cheese.