- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 32 servings
- Preparation Time: 25 minutes
- 2 cups chopped seeded tomatoes
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh chervil or 1 tablespoon dried chervil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon capers, drained
- 1/2 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 2 tablespoons plus 1-1/2 teaspoons olive oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 2-1/2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon anchovy paste
- 1/8 teaspoon grated lemon peel
- 1 loaf (10-1/2 ounces) French bread baguette, cut into 1/2-inch slices and toasted
- In a small bowl, combine the tomatoes, chervil, cilantro, parsley, capers and hot pepper sauce.
- In another bowl, whisk the oil, lemon juice, vinegar, shallot, garlic, anchovy paste and lemon peel. Drizzle over tomato mixture; toss to coat. Serve with toasted baguette slices.
NotesThe fresh garden flavors in this salsa are outstanding with a crusty baguette.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Quick Breads, Muffins and Cakes...Oh My!
Classic Chocolate Recipes
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More