- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Can be refrigerated, covered, for up to a week.
NotesThis is an adaptation of the famous salad dressing, suitable for slathering on sandwiches, or to dress greens or pasta salad. Unlike the original, it has NO raw egg, and uses stuff you most likely have on hand. My favorite application is on a sandwich of deli roast beef, red onion, swiss cheese, bacon, and avocado, with Romaine lettuce. Ahhhh...sandwich heaven!
The Real Deal Apple Recipes.
Julie Tries ... Her Friends' Recipes
Healthy Blender Recipes: Vegan Drinks, Shakes & SmoothiesSee More
Gluten Free Gingerbread Cupcake with Browned Butter Butter Cream Frosting
Cinnamon Blueberry Crumble
Mrs. Jackson’s Grits – “Selma”See More