- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Can be refrigerated, covered, for up to a week.
NotesThis is an adaptation of the famous salad dressing, suitable for slathering on sandwiches, or to dress greens or pasta salad. Unlike the original, it has NO raw egg, and uses stuff you most likely have on hand. My favorite application is on a sandwich of deli roast beef, red onion, swiss cheese, bacon, and avocado, with Romaine lettuce. Ahhhh...sandwich heaven!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
St.George YMCA-YWCA Before and After School Cookbook
Victory ala Mode: Recipes from the First Annual South Side Pie Challenge
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Baked Potato Soup
Spicy Chicken Schnitzel and Bacon BaguetteSee More