- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Can be refrigerated, covered, for up to a week.
NotesThis is an adaptation of the famous salad dressing, suitable for slathering on sandwiches, or to dress greens or pasta salad. Unlike the original, it has NO raw egg, and uses stuff you most likely have on hand. My favorite application is on a sandwich of deli roast beef, red onion, swiss cheese, bacon, and avocado, with Romaine lettuce. Ahhhh...sandwich heaven!
I'm Making Cookies! with Douglas E. Welch
MY KIDS REALLY EAT THIS! Turner Parents Cookbook 2013
Gluten-Free - Making do with what you got!See More
Grilled Chicken and Orange Skewers with Zucchini Rice
Endive Rhubarb Salad
COTTAGE CHEESE BRUNCH BLINTZESSee More