- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 4-5
- Preparation Time: 5 minutes
- 1 Tablespoon Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1 Tablespoon Mayonnaise
- 1 Tablespoon Olive oil
- 1 Tablespoon Lemon juice
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Garlic powder
- 3/4 teaspoon Mustard powder
- 1/2 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
- Mix all ingredients together in a small bowl.
- Can be refrigerated, covered, for up to a week.
NotesThis is an adaptation of the famous salad dressing, suitable for slathering on sandwiches, or to dress greens or pasta salad. Unlike the original, it has NO raw egg, and uses stuff you most likely have on hand. My favorite application is on a sandwich of deli roast beef, red onion, swiss cheese, bacon, and avocado, with Romaine lettuce. Ahhhh...sandwich heaven!
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Eating for a Look Good Naked Fitness Life - time to feel good in your own skin
Get Fit With Good Food!See More
Dad's favorite peanut brownies!See More