- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 1-10 depends on how much
- * 3 inches stick cinnamon, broken
- * 6 whole cloves
- * 4 sugar cubes
- * 1 3x1/4-inch strip orange peel, membrane removed
- * 1 3x1/4-inch strip lemon peel, membrane removed
- * 1/2 cup brandy
- * 2 cups hot, double-strength coffee
1. In the blazer pan of a chafing dish combine cinnamon, cloves, sugar cubes, orange peel, and lemon peel.
2. In a small saucepan heat brandy until it almost simmers. Remove from heat and ignite. Pour over mixture in blazer pan. Place blazer pan over chafing dish burner. Spoon brandy over sugar until cubes melt. Stir in coffee. Makes 4 (4-ounce) servings.
Website Credit: http://www.bhg.com