- Cooking Time: 15 minutes
- Servings: 1-10 depends on how much
- Preparation Time:
- * 3 inches stick cinnamon, broken
- * 6 whole cloves
- * 4 sugar cubes
- * 1 3x1/4-inch strip orange peel, membrane removed
- * 1 3x1/4-inch strip lemon peel, membrane removed
- * 1/2 cup brandy
- * 2 cups hot, double-strength coffee
- 1. In the blazer pan of a chafing dish combine cinnamon, cloves, sugar cubes, orange peel, and lemon peel.
- 2. In a small saucepan heat brandy until it almost simmers. Remove from heat and ignite. Pour over mixture in blazer pan. Place blazer pan over chafing dish burner. Spoon brandy over sugar until cubes melt. Stir in coffee. Makes 4 (4-ounce) servings.
NotesI love anything coffee,cake,ice cream drinks even shakes . I always make sure I have plenty of coffe in the house to make iced coffee in the summer or just late at night a good cup of hot coffee with my favorite creamer in it.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Rainbows Of Vegan Love
Basic Blends: Healthy Juicing Recipes
Austin Personal Training RecipesSee More
ICE CREAM IN A MARTINI GLASS RIMMED WITH OREO CRUMBS
Cupcake Wars Winning Peaches 'n Cream Cupcakes
Monkfish Stew in White Wine SauceSee More