- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup strongly brewed espresso
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur (recommended: Kahlua)
- 1 pint coffee ice cream
- Freshly whipped cream, for garnish.
- Chocolate covered espresso beans, for garnish.
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish.
- Place espresso, sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, coffee liqueur, and ice cream in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream, a few chocolate covered espresso beans, and chocolate shavings.
NotesRecipe courtesy Bobby Flay
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Pies, wonderful pies! Both sweet and savoury.
Gluten Free Passover Cookbook for Jewish Celiacs at PesahSee More
Grandma Helen's Amazing Kolaches
Lemon Cucumber Tofu Salad
POTATO FRITTERSSee More