- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 3/4 cup strongly brewed espresso
- 3 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/4 cup coffee liqueur (recommended: Kahlua)
- 1 pint coffee ice cream
- Freshly whipped cream, for garnish.
- Chocolate covered espresso beans, for garnish.
- Chocolate shavings, for garnish.
- Place espresso, sweetened condensed milk, whole milk, coffee liqueur, and ice cream in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pour into 2 tall glasses and top with a dollop of whipped cream, a few chocolate covered espresso beans, and chocolate shavings.
NotesRecipe courtesy Bobby Flay
MetroCooking Texas 2013
Noshing with NOCALL: Recipe Pathfinders of the Northern California Association of Law Libraries
Angel Acres Holiday Dessert CookbookSee More
Salade asiatique aux rabioles à la sauce thaïe
Pumpkin Chip Cupcakes
Breakfast CalzonesSee More