- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 7 Cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee or espresso
- 2 cups milk or half-and-half, divided*
- Garnish: chocolate syrup
- * You can substitute fat-free milk or fat-free half-and-half for regular milk or half-and-half
- Combine sugar and hot coffee in a large mixing bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves; stir in 1 cup milk. Cover and freeze 8 hours.
- Let thaw slightly in refrigerator; add remaining 1 cup milk. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Angel Acres Super Scrumptious Cookie Recipes!
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Easy Homemade Salad DressingsSee More
Chocolate Eclair Cake
Sara Lee® Fruity Breakfast Bread Spreads
Triple Chocolate Chunk CookiesSee More