- Cooking Time:
- Servings: 7 Cups
- Preparation Time:
- 1/2 to 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 cups strong brewed coffee or espresso
- 2 cups milk or half-and-half, divided*
- Garnish: chocolate syrup
- * You can substitute fat-free milk or fat-free half-and-half for regular milk or half-and-half
- Combine sugar and hot coffee in a large mixing bowl, stirring until sugar dissolves; stir in 1 cup milk. Cover and freeze 8 hours.
- Let thaw slightly in refrigerator; add remaining 1 cup milk. Beat at medium speed with an electric mixer until smooth. Garnish, if desired. Serve immediately.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
Disney's Tinker Bell "Secret of the Wings Cookbook"
Lau Family Recipes
Mr. Ham's Sweet Brown and Red Barbecue Sauce and Other Awesome RecipesSee More
Easy Chocolate Tart
Black Bean And Corn QuesadillasSee More