Cafe Rio Sweet Pork
2 cups brown sugar
6 l bs. pork roast
1 16 oz. bottle salsa
1 can cola
1. Place meat in crock pot and fill pot halfway with water. Cook on high for about 5 hours.
2. Drain water, debone meat if necessary and cut into big chunks.
3. Mix together sauce ingredients and pour over meat in crock pot.
4. Cook another 3 hours.
5. Shred meat with forks. Leave on low until ready to serve.
6. Place on flour tortilla and top with greens, cheese, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, salsa and pinto beans.
7. Serve with tomatillo dressing: 1 packet ranch dressing mix, 1/2 cup buttermilk, 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise, 3 tomatillos, 2 cloves garlic, 1 cup fresh cilantro, 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper. Blend all ingredients in a blender and refrigerate until needed.