- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 6 l bs. pork roast
- 1 16 oz. bottle salsa
- 1 can cola
- 1. Place meat in crock pot and fill pot halfway with water. Cook on high for about 5 hours.
- 2. Drain water, debone meat if necessary and cut into big chunks.
- 3. Mix together sauce ingredients and pour over meat in crock pot.
- 4. Cook another 3 hours.
- 5. Shred meat with forks. Leave on low until ready to serve.
- 6. Place on flour tortilla and top with greens, cheese, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, salsa and pinto beans.
- 7. Serve with tomatillo dressing: 1 packet ranch dressing mix, 1/2 cup buttermilk, 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise, 3 tomatillos, 2 cloves garlic, 1 cup fresh cilantro, 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper. Blend all ingredients in a blender and refrigerate until needed.
Holiday Meal Planning
Wine Pairing Chat
Cupcake Recipes: Allison Robicelli Cupcake Chat
WorkingBug's Open House Cookbook
Shrimp Recipes That Bubba Would Love (inspired by the movie Forrest Gump)See More
Paul’s Chicken Marsala Modified from www.allrecipes.com
Smiling Jack SandwichSee More