- Cooking Time:
- Preparation Time:
- 2 cups brown sugar
- 6 l bs. pork roast
- 1 16 oz. bottle salsa
- 1 can cola
- 1. Place meat in crock pot and fill pot halfway with water. Cook on high for about 5 hours.
- 2. Drain water, debone meat if necessary and cut into big chunks.
- 3. Mix together sauce ingredients and pour over meat in crock pot.
- 4. Cook another 3 hours.
- 5. Shred meat with forks. Leave on low until ready to serve.
- 6. Place on flour tortilla and top with greens, cheese, tomatoes, avocado, cilantro, salsa and pinto beans.
- 7. Serve with tomatillo dressing: 1 packet ranch dressing mix, 1/2 cup buttermilk, 1 1/2 cups mayonnaise, 3 tomatillos, 2 cloves garlic, 1 cup fresh cilantro, 1/2 tsp. cayenne pepper. Blend all ingredients in a blender and refrigerate until needed.
The Secret Life of Bees: Cooking Your Way Through College
Thanksgiving With The Singing Vegan
Pie Among Friends: Recipes from the Second Annual South Side Pie ChallengeSee More
Vanilla Caramel Nut Ice Cream Pudding (with salted caramel and hot chocolate sauce)
Candy Cane Fudge
Pancit PalabokSee More