- Cooking Time: 30-40 minutes
- Servings: 8
- Preparation Time: 15 minutes
- 8 ounces uncooked fettuccine
- 1 large sweet onion -- halved and sliced
- 1 medium green pepper -- cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 1 medium sweet red pepper -- cut into 1/4-inch strips
- 2 tablespoons Crisco® Light Olive Oil
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 4 teaspoons Cajun seasoning
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 1 jar Alfredo sauce -- (17 ounces)
- 1/2 cup spaghetti sauce
- 2 cups shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese -- (8 ounces)
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Cook fettuccine according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large skillet, saute onion and peppers in oil until tender. Add the chicken, Cajun seasoning and garlic; heat through. Transfer to a large bowl. Drain fettuccine; add to chicken mixture. Stir in Alfredo and spaghetti sauces.
- Transfer to a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Sprinkle with cheeses. Cover and bake at 375° for 15 minutes. Uncover; bake 10-15 minutes longer or until golden brown.
- Nutrition Facts
- One serving: 1 cup Calories: 401 Fat: 19 g Saturated Fat: 9 g Cholesterol: 69 mg Sodium: 898 mg Carbohydrate: 30 g Fiber: 3 g Protein: 27 g
NotesIt is my DH birthday today and I made this for his birthday dinner. I am the "spice" person of our family and he gobbled it up! He loved it! I did leave out the green peppers and added a few more strips of the sweet red pepper. I also sprinkled some Italian seasoning when I added the cajun seasoning. Served with garlic rolls. Recipe comes from catsgalore and photo by me.